Wednesday 23 July 2014

What I Wore - Birthday meal




It was my boyfriends mums birthday yesterday, so I joined the family for a meal at a local restaurant to celebrate the occasion. I didn't know which restaurant we'd be going to until I met them all for drinks beforehand, so I decided to go for the smart-casual look as I didn't want to be over dressed or under dressed. 

I bought these trousers last Summer but had been yet to wear them, I'd only wear them in the warm weather and with heels, as I think they look a bit naff with flats. Last night was warm and sunny, so they fitted the bill perfectly. 
That's Archie next to me by the way, he's been really poorly recently and has only just been released from a 2 week stay in intensive care, so when he wandered into my shot and made himself comfortable I didn't have the heart to move him, the poor fella's exhausted. 


Grey cotton jacket - Secondhand
Black bodysuit - H&M
Silver rings - H&M
Black and white joggers - Matalan
Heels - Secondhand, originally from Next
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment