Thursday 31 July 2014

I woke up like this.




No, really, I actually did wake up like this. Yesterdays look was a result of rolling out of bed, pulling on my jeans from off the floor and wandering downstairs to spend the whole day (well, at least 6 hours) sprawled on the sofa with my boyfriend watching Fresh Meat. I hadn't even brushed my hair when these pictures were taken, and they were taken a good 8 hours after I'd woken up, keeping it classy...

The night before I'd been at The Fleece in Bristol to join my boyfriend and his friends for a gig, as it was my boyfriends 21st this week. This get up isn't particularly exciting as it's pretty much my everyday attire, I'd worn this (almost) exact outfit when I filmed my last music video for college and it's only recently that I've listened to my mums desperate pleas for me to dress more 'Summer appropriate' i.e. ditch the black. But for a metal gig black is best, so I was more than just a little bit pleased to forgo bright colours and go back to black for the evening. 

I love black jeans and boots and, while I'm enjoying the Summer, I just can't wait for the Autumn when I can wear nothing but black, nothing but jeans and nothing but boots without the rents constantly telling me to put on a nice dress, wear a brighter colour or wear sandals.


Top - New Look
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins, ripped by me
Boots - London Rebel
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment