Wednesday 9 July 2014

A long overdue update...

It's coming up to 2 months since I last made any sort of post on here, so this is definitely an update that's needed! I also realised not long ago that it's been over a year since I last wrote an article, as someone who identifies as a writer it's really rather unsettling when you realise that you have no motivation to put pen to paper (or fingers to keys). I'm aware that stints of writers block are commonplace among any writers top 10 list of things they loathe, but a year?! C'mon...

Anyway, I've been spending far too much money recently, to the point where I'm anxiously awaiting my next paycheck and getting as many extra shifts under my belt as I can before it arrives; also known as signing-my-Summer-away. I do however, have plenty of new things to blog about, outfits to post, cosmetics to review, etc etc. 

So this was just a quickie to let those who read my blog know that new things are coming, I don't know when, but they'll be here at some point before the Summer is over. I know, I know, I'm rubbish at consistency...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment