Tuesday 18 March 2014

The Lust List


Wow, it's certainly been a while since I've done one of these! Most likely because I've had no need for them, as I've been buying everything I want on a whim, oops...
This should probably be called the Lip Lust List, considering it's mostly lippies that have caught my eye recently, I'm a definite lipstick girl, but I have added a gloss to the mix too, as you can see.

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Potent - £24 House of Fraser
Snakeskin print skate shoes £19.99 and Leopard print trainers £12.99 H&M
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream £5.50 and Butter Gloss £5.00 NYX

Oh, also, if you read my previous post on make up brushes, then you'll be aware I was successful in finding an affordable set - it arrived through my letterbox yesterday morning, so once I've had a chance to get some use out of it I'll be revealing it's identity! Ooh, such excitement...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment