Monday 17 March 2014

Matte Coral


It's sod's law that I should get ill just as some nice weather begins to make an appearance, after being fit as a fiddle for most of the Winter, typical! Nevertheless, Spring is springing, I wouldn't say it's fully sprung just yet, so I thought what better excuse to paint my nails a nice bright colour. 


Coral is hot right now and it's the perfect happy, sunshine shade so is a very fitting colour to sport now that the sun is joining us after a long, dark Winter. I decided to make it matte as I've recently purchased a matte topcoat and had been desperate to use it! 


This topcoat is brilliant, it turns any polish matte in a matter of seconds, dries in under a minute and is wonderfully affordable too - I've been so keen to jump on the matte bandwagon for months, but have been reluctant to fork out silly amounts of money for a topcoat. Good old Avon. I used Barry M Nail Paint in the colour Coral (duh) as the base coat, which is a colour I've not used much of despite having for ages. I like the formula of this shade, it's thin enough to dry quickly but does require a few coats otherwise it's very sheer.

You can buy the Barry M base polish HERE, but unfortunately I'm unable to find the topcoat online, except for Ebay. So I'd advise finding an Avon representative HERE 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment