Monday 20 March 2017

Spring has sprung!


Hello loyal followers, whom I have abandoned for the past...wow, three years! Despite being busy busy at university since late 2014 I should not have left it this long, how many times have I said this in the past? Anyway, graduation is frighteningly near and I've been on a mission to get back to it in the blogging world.

So, to kick things off - today is the first day of spring, yay! I've always been an autumn girl, convincing myself it's my favourite season when actually, I'm happiest when it's sunny. While I still adore the crisp autumn air, pretty colours and the fashion (jeans, jackets and boots) of the almost-not-quite-winter season, there really is something about spring that lifts my spirits. 

I've been hoarding daffodils since they came on sale (seriously, hoarding) and I've well and truly had enough of dark, dreary mornings and 5pm pitch blackness. Bring on the sun, lamb spotting on drives through the country and gradually brighter evenings. I've also had enough of wearing boots now, so bring on cute pumps and peep-toes while we're at it!  
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment